Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blasting Off

Life Artified is about capturing both the special and the mundane moments of life and making them works of art...not GREAT works of art, mind you. I'm not a professional photographer, and I'm not a professional graphic designer or anything else art-related. I'm just a person who was created by God and who loves seeing the beauty in His creation.

So, let's blast this blog off with some pics from the Fourth of July. My family and some friends just gathered at my brother's house and shot off fireworks. It's hard enough to get good firework pictures at a professional fireworks show, but when it's just a few people shooting off random fireworks, it's really hard to get a good photo, because you have to try to anticipate WHEN it's going to go off, and WHERE it's gonna go.
MOST of my pictures here are of sparklers...cause they're easier to keep track of!


Sparkler Close-up

Same sparkler, doctored in Adobe with neon outlines...looks like crystals!
Some time-lapse sparkler photos

The time-lapse "S" done in colored pencil

No comments: